St Bride Foundation
Bride Lane, Fleet Street
London EC4Y 8EQ
T 020 7253 3331
The Reception & Marketplace will also take place here.
Arriving to the venue:
From the airport:
If you are flying into Heathrow, you can take the Heathrow Express Train into Paddington Station. From Paddington, you can then take the London Underground (the Tube) to your hotel or directly to the conference venue.
From Gatwick Airport, take the Thameslink to City Thameslink Station which is close to the venue.
- Blackfriars District and Circle Line (5 min walk to St Bride)
- St Paul’s Central Line (7 mins walk to St Bride)
- Fleet Street 4, 11, 15, 23, 26, 76
- New Bridge Street 45, 63, 172
- City Thameslink (2 min walk to St Bride)
- Nearest NCP Carpark is Hillgate House, Limeburner Lane, London EC4M 7HY (open 24 hours a day). From Ludgate Hill, turn left into Old Bailey, then left into Limeburner Lane
Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Via St Bride’s Passage entrance from Salisbury Court. Please contact the venue for more precise directions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Some hotels you might consider (please note that we are not endorsing these hotels and we do not have any relationship or discounted rates with them).
- The Premier Inn is the closest hotel to the conference venue
Others that are relatively affordable include:
We recommend asking your travel agent for the best options or doing a more thorough search for pricing at your preferred level of comfort.
The best way to get around in London is the Underground. You can purchase a pass at the ticket machines or the ticket counter, and maps are available at the stations as well. You can also plan your journey here.