Submit Your Session Ideas by Friday, May 12th!
Like previous conferences, MERL Tech DC will be a highly participatory, community-driven event and we’re actively seeking practitioners in monitoring, evaluation, research, learning, data science and technology to facilitate every session.
Please submit your session ideas now. We are particularly interested in:
- Discussions around good practice and evidence-based review
- Workshops with practical, hands-on exercises
- Discussion and sharing on how to address methodological aspects such as rigor, bias, and construct validity in MERL Tech approaches
- Future-focused thought provoking ideas and examples
- Conversations about ethics, inclusion and responsible policy and practice in MERL Tech
Session leads receive priority for the available seats at MERL Tech and a discounted registration fee. You will hear back from us in early June and, if selected, you will be asked to submit the final session title, summary and outline by June 30.
If you have questions or are unsure about a submission idea, please get in touch with Linda Raftree.