MERL Tech London is coming up on March 19-20, 2018. Session ideas are due by Friday, November 10th, so be sure to get yours in this week!!
Session leads receive priority for the available seats at MERL Tech and a discounted registration fee. You will hear back from us in early December and, if selected, you will be asked to submit an updated and final session title, summary and outline by January 19th, 2018.
Topics we’re looking for:
- Case studies: Sharing end-to-end experiences/learning from a MERL Tech process
- MERL Tech 101: How-to use a MERL Tech tool or approach
- Methods & Frameworks: Sharing/developing/discussing methods and frameworks for MERL Tech
- Data: Big, large, small, quant, qual, real-time, online-offline, approaches, quality, etc.
- Innovations: Brand new, untested technologies or approaches and their application to MERL(Tech)
- Debates: Lively discussions, big picture conundrums, thorny questions, contentious topics related to MERL Tech
- Management: People, organizations, partners, capacity strengthening, adaptive management, change processes related to MERL Tech
- Evaluating MERL Tech: comparisons or learnings about MERL Tech tools/approaches and technology in development processes
- Failures: What hasn’t worked and why, and what can be learned from this?
- Demo Tables: to share MERL Tech approaches, tools, and technologies
- Other topics we may have missed!
We’re actively seeking a diverse (in every way) set of MERL Tech practitioners to facilitate every session. We encourage organizations to open this opportunity to colleagues and partners working outside of headquarters and to support their participation. (And please, no all-male panels!)
MERL Tech is dedicated to creating a safe, inclusive, welcoming and harassment-free experience for everyone. Please review our Code of Conduct. Session submissions are reviewed by our steering committee.
If you have any questions about your submission idea, please contact Linda Raftree.